Monday, December 21, 2009

So I can't help it...


This Christmas I have planned to make it a creative Christmas theme. Most of everything we will give this year will be home made. And so, I just can't help but share it with you. Here are some quick pictures. of what I have made.

Christmas treats from scratch...


Chocolate Cookies & Cream covered Pretzel stick!


Chocolate & Cookies and Cream covered cornflakes


Felted Pencil toppers for kids!!


Tote bags with felted decorations for little girls!



I enjoyed making them. I enjoyed giving them. Ok, I gotta make some more!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha take a picture of my gift plz since I won't be seeing you until next year :/ I'd love to do those crafty things .. all I know how to make are cards and scrapbooking. Teach me and train me pls