Saturday, May 8, 2010

Words are precious...

I received a very encouraging feedback from one of my ETSY buyers, and I thought it would be nice to share it with you. She ordered two fabric wristlets from my shop and this is what she said:
"LOVE IT!!!!!! I got so many compliments on it today ;o) It's exactly what I needed. Superb workmanship, excellent communication, lightning fast shipping, adorable packaging... I could go on all day! This is one fantastic Etsy shop! Thanks a ton!"
"So CUTE!! I absolutely love it ;o) So well made and perfect size. I will certainly become a repeat customer! Thanks a ton Joy! "
- organicmamas (Her Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/OrganicMamas)
I would have to say, I'm still fairly new at etsy. Maybe it's because of that that I'm being sentimental about this, but I just love getting feedbacks after sending off my orders. It's just so encouraging and inspiring. It makes me keep doing what I'm doing.


 So in return for her words of encouragement, not that she's expecting such return, but I thought I invite you to visit her blog and take a look at her etsy shop, too, when you get the chance!

No comments: