Saturday, December 31, 2011

Past Vendor Events

For this past month of December it was really challenging for  C I E L. We ventured out as a family to do vendor events to experience the season in a different way. All in all it turned out to be a positive experience that I would do again. Here is a recap of each event.

Here is a picture of the San Dimas Extravaganza an outdoor event that my whole family did together. It just so happened that this was a city event for the families in the community. It was a great way to meet the people of San Dimas! Though it was the windiest day to be outside show casing my items it was really fun being there, especially with my family. And to also spread the news that C I E L has began support non profit organization that supports families around the world in need. SHOW HOPE & SAMARITAN'S PURSE.
After the San Dimas Extravaganza I was praying for another opportunity to join another vendor event for the season. After 2 weeks past I didn't find one until a friend of mine told me about her daughter's dance school recital will be having vendor tables for three days. It was a great way to meet other vendors.


Before Christmas Day I was blessed with another opportunity to show case my items at the LA County Children's Services Office for the nurses who worked there. They loved my stuff and I was very encouraged.

Here are the items I showed on that day: PURSE ORGANIZERS, WRISTLETS, IPAD SLEEVES

HAIR ACCESSORIES




No comments: