Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas rush in...

No matter how early I start my Christmas planning, I still feel like I'm always behind with things. First week of December is already done and next thing you know the year is over. Lately, I've been fighting a little "under the weather". I've been feeling body aches, weakness, easily tired etc. Every morning I wake up early to have my quiet time. But today I couldn't do that. 

Today I had to go to the dentist to get my gums check. I thought it was something serious, but the dentist fixed it. As I got home with the kids we took a little time outside our home and enjoyed the fallen leaves on the ground. So I thought I would share it with you.

So as I look forward to later on... since I realize that it is almost 2 a.m. PST, I have a list of things that must be followed up on. Christmas gifts preparation. I started making this little bags for little girls at church. I hope I can finish it on time. I still don't have gifts for the other kids, I don't even know if I will have time to make or find them. Everyweek is like a day to me. Always in a rush! 

I must say today was nice to slow it down a bit.

No comments: