Monday, December 7, 2009

I don't like a dirty kitchen...

In continuation of introducing myself to the world of blogging, I must tell you I don't like a dirty kitchen. I think keeping a home must always be kept tidy and clean everyday. It's just too stressful when a kitchen is left used. Well not according to my husband. He says that he sees me stress out when I'm cleaning it all the time. And believe it or not, I've put my pride down, and agreed. After I cook and eat with the family in the morning I set out to the living room to read with the kids. I still make time to clean after breakfast, I guess it's more in prioritizing my list of things to do the right way. That's the key to manage a day with my kids.
I have copied and pasted a snap to give you an idea of I have to list to remember what I need to do most of the time. It helps me!



No comments: