Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Don't make waste, make ways...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done this, a few creative people must already been doing this routine as I write. But I feel that I should share "my" new creative idea to save money for next Christmas.

Usually I would run to Target for after Christmas sales to look for christmas tags, bags, wrapping papers, and anything that I think I can use for the next Christmas. With in mind that I would eventually save money this way. Well, sad to say, this after christmas sale was a bust. I couldn't find the usual tags, bags, and wrapping papers I hope I would find. Therefore, my old idea of saving money for the next year isn't going to happen. So I need to find other ways. Instead of throwing away the used gift bags from this years Christmas gift giving, I have cut them up into tags. This way I don't need to buy tags for $2.00 per package. All you need is one of those shape puncher from Jo-ann's. Cut up the bags, and start punching. So now I feel like I've saved much for next Christmas. I can't wait to use them!!


YOU can even let the kids get involve in it!
 
 

No comments: