Friday, December 4, 2009

I have three sons

This is me alone in the kitchen trying to get a bite while the kids are busy with their own stuff. I only have 5 minutes before my 9 month old starts to whine for more food, or wanting to nap. Then, I have 10 minutes to rock him to nap before I read to the other two boys. Within that 15 minutes I must swallow my food without having to taste the goodness of what I just cooked. My goal is... s u r v i v a l and stay sane throughout the day. So far, it's worked out for me and the boys. It is better than not getting to eat at all throughout the day.  I got to keep up with my energy level to keep up with these super energetic sons I so much l o v e.

Do you think that's hilarious? Well... to me that's a reality. Oh, I'm not complaining I'm stating f a c t. I don't want to scare any new moms, or even ladies who dreams to have children. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing journey to life. But you must learn to grasp it, breath, and rejoice in it.

So that's a little bit about me.. more to come!

No comments: