Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Introducing....


I'm a mom of three boys. My eldest, Ezekiel, is 6. He loves to climb trees, rocks, walls, door post, yes, anything he can think he can climb he will try. Even at this age he still does it. You would think at 3 years old it was just a phase. My second son is Jacob. He is 4 years old. As any other second child, he loves to follow and copy his big brother. He has his ways of getting around with out Ezekiel. But he loves his big brother a lot. Lastly, Titus, my 9 month old son. He is the biggest one out of all of them. And he is loved by his other brothers very much. He is crawling now and exploring. That means more attention on him. How is it having three boys, with so close in age, like? You may ask. I feel like the bunny that keeps on going, and going, and going.....

No comments: