Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When you feel you've accomplished...

Though my schedule has been demolished since my little ones have been sick, somehow I feel like I accomplish little things here and there. Especially when it comes to homeschooling and house works.  Last week rain poured all week. And a part of me felt that it was a good time to start a new routine (since, really, my usual routine has been ruined). I believe this routine benefits the kids and their homeschooling.  I have included in our morning routines to do small chores after eating breakfast. Once that's done, we read and write. So far it's been working out. Everyday something in the house gets cleaned. Not the way I would clean, but at least a little bit of the dust gets dusted off surfaces. The kids have their moments, they still need to be reminded of course. But they certainly liked those new cleaning tools I bought especially for them!

No comments: