Thursday, May 27, 2010

My wristlet's first trip to Disneyland

Last Tuesday, before I got all sick and tired physically, we took the kids to Disneyland once again. I had to prepare real well for this particular visit, because I was going to be alone with the three boys while my husband, Rhey finishes up some paper work before joining us at the land of dreams.  So anyway, I thought of using my very own wristlet to keep my important belongings as I walk around Disneyland with three little boys who were so eager to go everywhere. Boy, that was tiring.  So for the first time my wristlet got to visit Disneyland! I don't know why I didn't think of that before. It was easy to make sure I wouldn't lose anything while we were at  a line for a ride. I had my cellphone, the disney passes, money, skin essentials (travel size). Less luggage to carry around, and I really hate bringing big purses to Disneyland. And you won't see me carrying a backpack either. Baby Titus is enough to carry every now and then. As much as possible everything would be hanging on the stroller. Anyway, I was just very excited about my wristlet on that day for some reason...

No comments: