Thursday, July 8, 2010

It has been quite awhile since I blogged. But I have been around. Summer started and yet it seems like it's going 100 mph, that it's almost over. I see stores putting up back to school signs already. I look back asking myself, what have I been doing? It was just 2 weeks ago I came back from an awesome vacation. I just can't believe it's been that long ago. So as I get back into the routine of things I came across this book that I plan to share with a friend. I've had it for awhile, and it is one of my favorites. I've been sharing this with other friends as well from the past. Might as well share it with you too.


No matter how busy you become with whatever things you do, the heart of the matter is, what is it all for? I'm a busy mom. I get busy getting things in order, because I always want "order". But as we all know life isn't perfect and things just doesn't happen the way we plan it all the time. I have learned that it's tough to accept circumstances when things doesn't go my way.  But this book, "Attitudes of a Transformed Heart" has taught me that I have a heart problem. There isn't anything wrong to want "order" in life, but it's my response to "disorder", my complaints and questions in life's problem is where it lies. And it is all because of a "heart" problem.  This heart must be transformed. Transformed in a way that it will see and accept things that it never did before. Martha Peace writes this book in a very down to earth way. I believe it's a great read. It will move you to evaluate yourself. It's a book for all ages.

No comments: