Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October Wrap Up! (Part 1)

The busiest I ever gotten was the month of October. My apologies for not keeping up with my blog. Many blessings has come out of busyness, so it wasn't really too bad that I've been away from blogging. And I wanted to share with my followers what has come about this past month.

From the last week of September onto the first week of October we traveled to Northern California to visit family, and attend a family wedding. This trip has been a year long plan. So as homeschoolers we took advantage of the trip and made a field trip out of it. What I love about homeschooling is that we can bring education everywhere we go as a family.  Here are a few pictures of our trip. Lunch stop at In-N-Out off the 5 Hwy.  

Titus loved his water cup..

Titus first bite of a cheese burger and he loved it!
You can't beat in-n-out burgers... they are the best!!

No comments: