Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas is once again coming!

I really feel like this year is coming to a close so quickly. I'm not sure if I'm ready for next year yet. But let me not ramble on what I think could happen in the coming year, but what is going on now.  Christmas is the most exciting month in my family. We begin talking about Christmas as early as July. My son, E.M., love Christmas songs. He tries to learn Christmas songs from the keyboard and plays it over and over. Just recently we just discovered one of our local radio station, 103.5 the KOST, is already playing Christmas songs all day long. Other than the music of Christmas inspiring us to get excited about our set appointed day to celebrate our Savior's birth, normally I get inspired ahead of time for gift preparation. Not this year. My time this month has been divided with sewing projects left and right. I'm preparing for a festival that I will be showcasing my etsy shop items. With that said,  here is a peak of how my work area looks like:

Messy! And this is not half of the mess I'm making.  Other than my fabric flower hair accessories, I will be showing my wristlets, ipad case, bag organizer, wallets, gift bags and grocery bags. All made from vintage and repurposed high quality fabrics.


Every ideas that comes up I have to draw it or write it down. It's not easy juggling with all other things to remember.  So you can say I am the designer, producer, and marketing personel of CIEL. It's fun, but it gets mighty busy!

Anyway, as I finish up this month with all the sewing projects ahead, I would love for you to come and see them at the event. Here is a link.  It will be on DECEMBER 3, 2011, 1 to 6pm at the new San Dimas Holiday Marketplace.  I'll keep announcing it through my twitter. Have a great week!

No comments: