Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December 2012 Recap

I realize that the Christmas season came and go, and I haven't shared what came about my vendor event. So here's a recap... I enjoyed every part of it! BeanTown Cafe, is a nice coffee house located in the town of Sierra Madre, CA. Having 8 vendors set their stuff inside the cafe was a great touch! A live music was playing at the same time. I met new people as they browse and compliment the work. It was a great night! I made more sales that day than in a month online. I thank God for that! Portions were given to my church, Community of the Word, as part of the year end offering. I was glad to be a part of it. Thanks to everyone I know who came. And thanks to "Happily Ever After" team for the invite!


A nice view of my table in between my friend's view of his work.  HAIKU succulants by JP Martinez.



I have to say that one of my favorite set up here was my wall hanging frame of clips.


No comments: