Tuesday, January 8, 2013

To be Healthy or not to be Healthy

I'm such a late bloomer. All along I thought I was being healthy enough in my own ways. Here I am thinking I'm smart enough to know what's best and what's not. Little did I know that I really wasn't. It takes constant knowing, by constant reading, by learning from others, or by experiencing it the hard way. I find it that life will be a never ending learning. Which I now appreciate and agree with that statement, before I would think it be dreading. I enjoy learning now, oh how I wish I had the same enjoyment back in grade school. Well, as the saying goes "better late than never". So, what am I jabbering about at the peak of a new year?  Why did I title my post the way I did? Maybe because I just want to tell everyone that I have been liberated to a healthy way. Now I agree that what we breath and take in is serious. With all the technology out there we seem to think it's all trustworthy. I guess what I'm trying to share is that through the past months I've been learning about what is healthy and what is not and announce that I've become an agreeable GREEN! Greener than before, I guess you can say. Happy New Year to the world of blogging!

No comments: