Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Request

I was busy preparing things for the day and it seems like the world is in chaos.   Children are arguing. My eyes can see the details of every particle of dust on the corner of the floor, and I'm about to lose it! Then my third son, Titus, who is 4 years old asked, " Mommy when you're flying can you touch the clouds?". What could possibly be happening in his mind while my world is in chaos? You just have to love their imagination. I get so busy sometimes that I forget that their moments are not in the same rate I'm going.  I look back in the years I spent with my children, how much of it did I spend my time trying to bring them up to my level instead of me going down theirs to see where they're at. I think it's a lesson God has been teaching me all this time and still have yet to learn. He is the greatest example that I must always remember! Philippians 2:6"Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage". Lord help me to be like You! I pray for all the Mother's out there, we need Christ everyday! Happy Mother's Day. not

No comments: