Monday, May 20, 2013

Freezer Meals, a great idea!

So I was going on a trip that would require me to leave the boys with my husband for a good 4 days. To me that's like a thousand years and the children will go hungry! I had to do something. Freezer Meals! Thank God for the internet I learned that I can put together recipes ahead of time, freeze it and pop it in the slow cooker or the oven to cook. Sounded like a pretty easy plan for the husband to feed everyone without issues. So I went to work 2 weeks before my trip. I normally plan meals ahead and write them on my planner. I looked up recipes from the internet that included vegetables. Put them in Ziploc bags and freeze them. The turn out was successful, and just as how I imagined it! The husband and kids were able to prepare it and enjoyed the taste.

Recipes I found helpful and that turned out really good you can find them on pinterest or Allrecipes, but I also recommend this site http://www.sixsistersstuff.com.

No comments: