Friday, July 26, 2013

A Summer's Adventure

I wouldn't have thought a summer could be so busy as we had it. That's not a complaint it's a great feeling of appreciation. It's been a blessing to have had this experience with my family. First a trip to New York with my one and only loving hubby, while my kids had their trip to Palm Springs with their grandparents (my on laws). And then off to a trip to Yosemite with my loving family. If there's anything these trips have brought to me is the thought that God's glory is so revealed and yet so rejected by many.

What a beautiful sight of the awesome city scrapers of New York that was built so many years ago and still standing so grand.  Then a sight of the Sequioa, Mariposa, Red Wood and Pine trees, and probably other trees I have yet to find out standing so high and mighty. As we drive through these trees and be surrounded by it gives such a peaceful feeling. Then be in awe after an attempt to climb the boulders of Bridal Veil falls with my two boys. Then get cooled off as we swam at the cold streams of Cathedral Beach after a hot sunny hike. And in the end of the day be speechless as you stare at the view of  Half Dome from our favorite site, Glacier Point.

But in the end I must give praise to the One who made it all work out.

Colossians 1:16 "For by Him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible..."

No comments: