Monday, March 22, 2010

The smell of spring...

Just a couple of weeks ago my family had the pleasure to go on a snowboarding trip at Las Vegas Ski Resort. The winter weather was just perfect for the long drive. What made it even better to go snowboarding was that it was raining the week before the trip. This past winter must have been one of the best snow season we've had. And now with such a sudden change of weather, you just know the spring season has begun. It's lovely, it's refreshing, it's beautiful. So my sons and I took the time out to get our patio back to its usual purpose. To lounge around, enjoy the sun, and have family dinner out in the patio. I am very excited and looking forward to creative ideas for this season. I hope you're finding yourself enjoying the warm sun and the nice smell of spring.

No comments: