Friday, April 23, 2010

Another sleeping beauty panorama

 

I thought I would share this old picture. For some reason I love to capture my children sleeping. I think it's the most adorable site to stare at. It's those moments of silence that I catch myself saying thank you God for my children, and of course, hearing their laughter during their energetic moments are also those times I say I love your Lord for giving me happy boys!

Anyway, this is Jacob, my second child, who wanted to help the baby take a nap, but it looks like he fell asleep with the baby. This photo was voted as our family's favorite picture for the year on our Christmas 2009 family newsletter. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... that is adorable! I love it!

{I'm an inactive member of the SHEteam on Etsy. Just wanted to say how I found your blog}

CIEL said...

Hi knit1kids4! thanks for stopping by. Welcome to my blog.