Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fabric Flower Inspired


As some of you might know, I make fabric flower pencil toppers, and have started a line of fabric flower rings. And making fabric flowers have been a favorite of mine. I have actually been blessed to have sold them on my etsy shop. Anyway, once in awhile I check out tutorials for making these flowers. It inspires me to keep making them more. I like watching new techniques and add my creative idea to it. So I thought I would share this video from one of my favorite blogs, "ThreadBanger". Enjoy!

1 comment:

jackie kersh said...

thanks for your note on designing mom's about my son's baby picture! he just turned five and i can't believe how quickly they go from being little hatchlings to full fledged kids! glad to find your blog and look forward to reading more. -jackie