Tuesday, November 9, 2010

October Project

My local church, Community of the Word, has been successful in holding a kids event for the second time around. We've taken the opportunity to invite families to celebrate their October 31st with us for the past two years. And so far it's been an awesome turn out. It was an honor to be involve in organizing this event for my church.  This is the event that I dedicated my whole month October for my craft time. Because we turned our whole church building to make it look like a fair, with game booths and prizes. And we figured to lessen the cost of prizes we could make handmade prizes.  So there were a couple of us who made stuff. Here are the things I made for prizes:

SUPER HERO CAPES, one of the favorites the kids chose!

EYE PATCHES, made out of felt. (lower left corner)There were some for boys, some for girls!!

MY BOYS with their eye patches. They loved it! 






KID'S NIGHT 2010!! My boys can't wait for next year!


No comments: