Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a new look to a new year...

As you probably have noticed, things on my blog are rearranged, and it looks quite new. But if you're new on my blog, don't mind it then! Welcome to my new blog look. I just thought I would reacquaint my followers and new followers what I've done with my blog. I have tried to make it look simple on the eyes, and as clear as possible. Well I hope that is how it looks to you. But what I'm really proud of is the banner. I made it myself. And maybe I haven't mentioned it, I also do graphics. In fact I design posters for friends and mostly my church. I'm hoping to design more. And so anyway, I hope you enjoy my new blog look. But don't hesitate to comment bad or good on my blog look. I'd like to hear your comments. Or read it, I mean.

1 comment:

Romina said...

LOVE the new banner and page font.