Thursday, June 30, 2011

SUMMER UPDATE

It seems like ages since my last blog article. That's because it has been a very busy life for me and the family from the past 2 month. Updating my blog is the last thing I was able to work on. I've been working on our homeschooling resources, my personal studies, ETSY shop items, and of course other personal priorities to balance with. No matter how much I wanted to sit and write my thoughts down time did not permit. I had great helpful and inspired ideas and thoughts from books I've read lately that has inspired me so much I wish to have shared on my blog. I wished I was able to write them down on my notebook to write them later on, but still to no avail. But I know it's all for the best, most of all for God's glory.

Maybe you've been checking my blog every now and then, and I thank you for that. Please don't hesitate to come visit again. I will come around soon. For the mean time please come follow me on my twitter: www.twitter.com/madebyciel

No comments: